How to fix Microsoft office error
Microsoft office error: When your attempt to install Office fails, an error message typically tries to explain the cause. There are many reasons that could cause the error . Usually, error occurs due to the system files corruption or previous installation files not removed properly. Here is the list of troubleshooting steps to resolve the error. Follow the steps mentioned in this article in the exact order to fix the Microsoft office error. Check to see if the error fixed after finishing each troubleshooting step. Performing the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article will resolve the Microsoft office error.
Error : The error is generated due to an existing installation of Microsoft Office suite in the system. Reason can be anything, there might be an important .dll file missing or some core file was deleted accidentally etc. Simply the already installed office installed system has gone corrupt by some means either by virus, malware or something user did unaware of the consequences giving rise to error .
Details of the Error : Microsoft Office Error occurs due to an existing installation of the same version of Microsoft Office in your computer registry. How to fix this
Follow these steps to resolve the Microsoft Office Microsoft office error
Step :1 – System File Checker
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files for fix the error code 30010-45.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search
- Type Command Prompt in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt
- Click Run as administrator
- At the command prompt, type the command sfc /scannow, and then press ENTER:
The sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy
Step 2 – Disable Antivirus software Firewall to fix the Microsoft office error code
a. Turn Off Antivirus Software
- Go to Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer’s status.
- Click the arrow button next to Security to expand the section.If Windows can detect your antivirus software, it’s listed under Virus protection
- If the software is on, check the Help that came with the software for information on disabling it.
b. Turn Off Windows Firewall
1. Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type firewall, and then click Windows Firewall.
2. Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. Click Turn off Windows Firewall under each network location that you want to stop trying to protect, and then click OK.
Step 3 – Repair process for an Office Click-to-Run application does not start
To repair the Office Click-to-Run application, follow these steps as appropriate for the version of Windows that the computer is running.
- Right-click the Start button .
- Under Programs, click or tap Uninstall a program.
- Click or tap Microsoft Office 365, and then click or tap Change.
- Click or tap Quick Repair, and then click or tap Repair for repair the error code 30010-45 .
Step: 4 – Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal, or University on your PC for fix the Microsoft office error.
1. Login to http://office.com/myaccount.
2. Enter the username and password.
3. Click on the Install button
4. Click on downloaded file and installation prepares.
5. Office installation will start after checking and preparing the configuration.
Follow the simple onscreen instructions.
Once installation is completed, click on All Done button.
Now, the Office Suite is installed and ready for use and the error is fixed
You may check if the Microsoft Office applications are working fine.