How to install Office 365
Office 365 is an assortment of applications and cloud administrations you can use to be useful across an assortment of gadgets from pretty much anyplace. Calvin personnel, staff, and understudies approach the full set-up of Office 365 applications and online web applications.
Sign in to Office 365
Sign in to Office 365 using your Calvin email and passphrase.
Install Office 365 on Personal Computer
Calvin workforce, staff, and understudies can download the full Microsoft Office efficiency suite on up to 5 individual gadgets for nothing.
The rendition of Office accessible to you is determined by Microsoft dependent on your PC’s operating framework. You will approach the most recent form of the Office applications your PC can uphold.
Your PC ought to be routinely associated with the Internet to install refreshes and confirm permit information from Microsoft.
Download and Install Office 365
Sign in with your Calvin email address to Office 365 at www.office.com
Snap Install Office > Office 365 Apps in the upper right corner
The download will begin naturally and extra instructions will show up on the screen. You will actually want to download the most recent variant of Office your gadget’s operating framework will uphold.
Run the downloaded installer document (OfficeSetup.exe on Windows – Microsoft Office Installer.pkg on Mac)
Office 365 and Leaving Calvin
All records saved to OneDrive will be lost when you at this point don’t have a functioning Calvin account. Any Office applications that have been installed on your own gadgets using your Calvin record will at this point don’t be available once you at this point don’t have a functioning Calvin connection. You may sign up for an individual Office 365 record to continue using those applications.
Get Training and Support for Office 365
Office 365 training assets are extremely useful when learning to utilize Office 365. For help and backing with Office 365, kindly contact the HelpDesk or go to support.office.com.
How to fix office 365 installation error
Is your Office 365 setup comes up short with mistake error code glimmering on the screen? In the event that yes, at that point this post is valuable to you!
Numerous a times Office clients are discovered revealing the continuous Error code while attempting to introduce Office 365 Professional on Windows 10 or another working framework. The blunder seems each time when you endeavor to introduce Microsoft Office 365 or Office 2019 at www.office.com/setup and abandon you in dissatisfaction.
By and large these blunders show up when Service ‘Office Software Protection Platform’ (osppsvc) couldn’t be introduced or has fizzled. This for the most part occurs after an unsuccessful uninstall of a similar Office adaptation. The installer may be running with managerial benefits. To correct it you have to check that you have adequate benefits to introduce framework administrations.
In this post, we are revealing to you the manual for resolving such blunders. Tail them according to your working framework. In the event that the issue is not settled, we prescribe you to approach our Support numbers for any issue identified with www.office.com/setup.
What Causes this Error to Appear?
This issue happens when the Network Service account does not have the right consents on C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform Blunder 1920 and 1923 when introducing office.com/setup 2016
Amid establishment you may here and there get the above mistakes and being invited to check, you began attempting a few arrangements, for example, a perfect boot, half clean boot, turning off hostile to infection. The blunder doesn’t resolve even with Microsoft settle it device which is utilized to expel shrouded office records.
On the off chance that this is the issue irritating you as well, at that point take after the means and get this issue settle inside No Time.
The most effective method to Fix This Error code
To determine this issue, you should give the Network Service account full control on the “OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform” organizer.
Fix MS Office 365 Error code Manually Here
In the event that you need to settle this mistake yourself, all you have to pick your Operating System from underneath and continue to the specified strides in settling issues.
Repair/Uninstall Office Program
- Go to control panel from start button,
- Select Programs and features there to reach a list of installed programs on your computer. (In windows 10 you can just type “programs and features in the Cortana search bar beside windows start logo)
- From the list, search for Microsoft Office product and click on Change
- A window will open like here showing Add, Repair, Remove options
- Then proceed to with repair and wait for sometimes.Once the repair is successful you are ready to use Microsoft office product again.
To uninstall follow the steps from repair process, and choose to Remove instead of repair.
Installing Office Product
Once you have done the uninstallation part, now do a clean installation.
- Login to your Microsoft office account www.office.com/signin
- Go to your dashboard to see the product you purchased.
- Select “Install Office “ option and then let it download, (you may see click Save, Run, Setup, or Save File depends on browser type, select “save” for future purpose)
- Go to downloads in your computer and Double click on office setup file to install.
If the error code still persists then try an advanced registry fix if you are familiar with it. you may contact helpline for further assistance in troubleshooting error code.
Steps to advanced registry fix
Steps to remove Office manually to fix the error code
If the error code is re-occurring, proceed with the following steps to manually remove Office program from your computer.
Remove the Windows Installer packages
- Find the Office 16 installation folder, typically located in C:\Program Files\.
- Right-click the Microsoft Office 16folder and select Delete.
Remove the Office scheduled tasks
- Open a Command Prompt window as an administrator.
- At the command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each one:
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Automatic Updates”
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Subscription Maintenance”
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office ClickToRun Service Monitor”
Use Task Manager to end the Click-to-Run tasks
- Open Task Manager.
- Click the Processtab
- If the following processes are running, right-click each one, and then click End taskafter you select each process.
Delete the Office files
- Press Windows logo key + R to open the Rundialog box.
- In the Openbox, type %ProgramFiles%, and then click OK.
- Delete the “Microsoft Office 16” folder.
- Delete the “Microsoft Office” folder.
- Open the Rundialog box, type %ProgramFiles(x86)%, and then click OK.
- Delete the “Microsoft Office” folder.
Delete the Office registry sub keys
- Open Registry Editor.
- Delete the following registry subkeys:
- Then Deletethe Office key.
Download and install Office
1. Sign in to your My Account page using the link https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=613327
2. Choose Install.
3. Click Run or the equivalent depending on the browser you’re using.
4. When you see “You’re good to go”, click All done.
Error code : This article contains the troubleshooting steps to fix the error code. If you have reached here after following all the above mentioned troubleshooting steps. If error still unresolved, you may contact helpline for further assistance in troubleshooting error code.